Photo Shoppe Around The Corner

Welcome to Scrappers Alley Designs! 

http://www.scrappersalleydesigns.com/


     You have come to the right place if you're looking for Digital Scrapbook kits (full, mini, quick pages, etc.), elements, cards, inspirational notes, paper packs, ideas, tutorials, overlays, templates, brushes, and much much more.  Be advised that we're new to the internet having been scrapbook designers for such favorites as the Nuthouse, Kjoy, and currently and exclusively for iScrap that we haven't had the opportunity to venture out on our own.  We're doing that now.  And we hope you'll help us get off to a good start.  We would greatly appreciate your suggestions, tips, strategies, and advice in this regard.  We value your input.


     Stacey and I are both professional photographers and scrapbook designers.  I am also a writer and an artist.   Stacey is working on her bachelor's degree in web design.  So our NEW store, though under construction, is up and running.  I am so proud of her.  And if you haven't guessed, we're a mother/daughter team.


     While you're waiting, kick back and enjoy the view as we upload our products.  And do stop back again to see what's new, ask a question, learn some photoshop basics and tricks, digital scrapbook techniques, and swap ideas.  We love having you here.  The products cited on this private blog are available at our store at: 



     

    Thank you for stopping by. 


Blessings, 

Margo & Stacey 



Come see what's new in our Photo Shoppe Around The Corner.
(photo backgrounds, backdrops, album covers, cards, postcards, notes, buttons, business cards, and much much more.)

Friday, September 10, 2010

SA Full Kits

ALL KITS AVAILABLE AT:

NEW FOR OCTOBER 2010


     Each kit below is 12 x 12, 300 dpi resolution, in layered psd format for easy manipulation.  Each was digitally created by hand in Adobe Photoshop.



SA Chilly Willy Kit 1

     I had so much fun making this kit.  Well, truth is I enjoy making all my kits; sure puts my artists skills to good use.  I'm obviously a true fan of Adobe Photoshop; where would I be without them!  Anyways, this kit adds a warm touch to our bitter winter days here in Michigan.  It comes with 16 plus elements, 8 papers, and a lot of love.  It retails for $5.50.  Coordinating papers are also available. 


SA Beary Sweet Kit 2

   I think I was in a soft and fuzzy mood when I made this adorable kit.  It's one of my favorites.  Makes me want to hug a bear.  And it reminds me of all the times my own kids hugged their bears.  Something about it just makes me feel all mooshy inside.  LOL.  This kit comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It's also available in our new store at the link above.  It retails for $5.50.  Coordinating papers are also available.


SA Just A Bug Kit 3

   Ok, Ok, I'm not sure what my motivation was for this kit other than my grandkids never seem to visit without showing grandma one of their boo boo's or sharing their colds.  LOL  And school time is the absolute worst because they catch everything that's going around!  In any event, this kit has "sniffles" written all over it.  It comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It retails for $5.50 in our new store at the link above.  Coordinating papers are also available.

SA Making Moo Kit 4

HaHaHa.  I crack me up sometimes.  This has to be the silliest kit I've made so far.  LOL.  Ain't it kute?  I love cows for some reason; I'm always photographing them on my photo trips.   But I know I'm not the only one who loves cows.  So, I thought it would be nice to share one.  LOL.  This kit comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It retails for $5.50 in our new store at the link above.  Coordinating papers will be available soon!


SA This Lil Piggy Kit 5

   Um . . . what can I say?  It's a piggy!  Straight out of a nursery rhyme.  I can't even count the number of times I did the Little Piggy rhyme on every sized toe at my disposal.  And what's really funny is nobody gets tired of it. LOL  The only thing missing from this kit are the toes.  Guess you'll have to provide those. Heh Heh.  This kit comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It retails for $5.50 at our new store at the link above.  Coordinating papers will be available soon. 


SA Bearable Kit 6

   I was having a lazy day and decided you all should have one too!  I love these kind of lazy days because I never know what I'm going to make.  I'm sometimes surprised at what I come up with.  LOL  This kit comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It retails for $5.50 in our new store at the link above.  Coordinating papers are available.












SA Daddy's Lil Helper Kit 7

   I love watching my grandkids help their daddy's with various projects.  I love it even more when they help me with mine.  I get to make them all dirty (and believe me I do) and then send them home.  LOL  This kit comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It retails for $5.50 in our new store at the link above.


SA Patty Cake Kit 7

   Birthday's are a special time.  I miss not celebrating them.  So I created an eternal one to share with everyone.  Don't forget to send a gift!!!  LOL.  This kit comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It retails for $5.50 and is available in our new store at the link above.  Coordinating papers are available.


SA Playful Polar Kit 8

   This is another one of my favorites.  I don't know . . . maybe I just love the teal/purple combination.  Or there's a playful polar inside me that's anxious to get out.  Either way, It makes me feel playful and giddy.  And I don't have to put ice skates on and freeze my tail in the bitter cold.  LOL.  This kit comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It retails for $5.50 at our new store at the link above.  Coordinating papers are available.


SA Raspberry Ruffle Kit 9

   Awe.  I remember my babies picking raspberries and other berries.  I love how curious kids are and how they take time to observe all of nature's gifts . . . and put all of them in their mouths!  LOL  But this one was dedicated to my baby girl . . . now all grown up with a baby girl of her own.  This kit comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It retails for $5.50 in our new store at the link above.


SA Play Ball Kit 10

   Hmmmm . . . maybe I had a craving for a ball park hot dog and this kit is the result.  LOL.  Then again I'm reminded of when my son was on his first T-ball team.  How adorable he was in his green grubs.  He was the smallest kid on the team; the bat was bigger than he was.  And I was spilling over with a mother's pride!  This kit comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It retails for $5.50 in our new store at the link above.


SA Parlor Play Kit 11

   There's just no counting the number of play-doh surprises I've had to pretend to eat during those precious years when my kids were growing up.   I'd make a big to do about how delicious they were and watch their eyes orb and big smiles spread across their faces.  How I cherish those memories!  This kit comes with 16 or more elements and 8 papers.  It reatils for $5.50 and is available in our store at the address above.  Paper coordinates will soon be available.


* * *


    As designers, Stacey and I have created at least a hundred kits, pages, papers, and literally hundreds of digital scrapbook/clipart elements to accommodate all your scrapbook needs.  So if you have a special request, a suggestion, or even advice, please don't hesitate to let us know.

And . . . 

If you have a photo you'd like us to scrap for you, give us a hollar.  We also do
wedding albums!


Thank you for browsing.  Hope you'll come back again.  We value your 
comments, opinions, suggestions, advice, and your business.  









2 comments:

Christie said...

Margo, this page is great! I love that you give a little history as to the motivation for making the kits. They are all just too cute (or kute as you put it)Keep up the great work! love love love it!

Margo said...

Awe, thanks Christie! That is so sweet of you to say. And we sure do appreciate it. :)